Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
3 Ways Americans Use Tax Refund Advances To Improve Their Budgettax refund advance, you just have to be 18 or older, a citizen, with a bank account and a job. You can even apply from any computer, tablet, or smartphone, so you can apply discreetly without asking anyone for help or taking time out of your busy day.
1. Tax Refund Advances Give You Money That You’ll Spend AnywaysNo matter your plans or reasons for getting a tax refund advance, it’s one of the safest and best ways to get cash now. It’s money you’ll spend anyways, but because of the slowness of the federal government, you have to wait weeks or even months for that check to show up! If you’re tired of letting life pass you by while you wait for that federal refund check, use a tax refund advance to get your thousands deposited directly into your bank account in 24 hours or less. The tax refund advance is your money that you earned by working hard – don’t let the government force you to wait to enjoy it!
2. Use A Tax Refund Advance To Pay Off Holiday DebtBy now, most people have paid off their holiday debt and bills, but if you’re one of the many that are still struggling with those last few pesky payments, avoid late fees and expensive penalties with a tax refund advance! You can apply online and have your tax refund advance deposited almost immediately into your bank account so you can pay everything off completely without worrying about interest or costly late payments. Keep your head above water with a tax refund advance and let your money work for you instead of the other way around!
3. Treat Yourself Without Having To Wait With A Tax Refund Advance
3 Ways Americans Use Tax Refund Advances To Improve Their Budget By Mindy Lobo -
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Get Cash Fast With A Refund Anticipation Loan
Refund Anticipation Loans – Easy Online Access is Key!Did you know that loan applications are now online? It makes sense – if we can file our income tax returns online, manage our bank account, and go shopping, why not apply for a refund anticipation loan? Our technological advances in recent years have made it so that even the most skittish of us are comfortable completing financial transactions over the internet, whether it’s shopping for books or clothes, playing games, or even paying our bills. The same type of encryption technology that makes it possible for us to safely access our bank account and transfer funds to almost anywhere we need to also enables you to have a fast, easy loan application experience from the comfort of your own home – or wherever you prefer. What’s your favorite mobile device – your phone? More and more of us are using our phones as a primary internet access – and thanks to some forward-looking web developers the site is completely mobile-friendly. Both the web page content and the application will appear as big and bold and easy to read on your phone as they would on a full-sized computer or laptop.
1-2-3 Refund Anticipation Loansrefund anticipation loan is like borrowing from yourself, and who’s going to give you a better deal than that?
Get Cash Fast With A Refund Anticipation Loan By Scott Lobo -
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Five Things You Need to Know About Getting a Tax Refund Advance Loan
|A tax refund loan is a great |
way to get the cash you need
You may be one of the millions of Americans each year who are looking forward to your tax refund. The money is—after all –your money. The government is merely giving it back to you after months of holding it for you. Some look at their tax refund as special pot of gold that comes once a year and can be used for any purpose. But there are times when you need that pot of gold before your income tax refund has actually arrived. A tax refund advance can put the cash in your pocket.
1. A tax refund advance is easy to obtain.
If you are in need of money right now, why not tap into that tax refund you'll be receiving from the IRS? A tax refund advance is the answer, and it can be obtained online with a simple application that takes only a few minutes to complete. And best of all, there is no need to fax documents or even have your credit checked. The whole process is quick and easy.
2. You can get your cash faster with a tax refund advance.
A tax refund advance simply gets you the cash you need in advance of your refund. Generally, you apply online through a lending website which connects you with direct lenders who usually can lend up to $1000. You can apply for the loan at your own convenience, any time of the night or day. The application process is fast, you usually get an answer within minutes, and (if you agree to the terms of the loan), you get your cash in a matter of hours.
3. A tax refund advance is safe, if you use the right website.
Today, many people are worried about protecting their personal information—and with good reason. That is why it is important to select a lending website that uses encryption and high levels of data security. One such website is IncomeTaxAdvances.com, one of the oldest and best known tax advance websites. They are well known for helping folks just like you find the best deal on tax refund advances.
4. You can choose from several types of tax refund advances.
With an ordinary tax refund advance, you get your money in a few hours or by the next business day, and you repay it in one lump sum at a date specified in your contract. However, there are other types of tax refund loans. If you need your cash even faster, choose a one-hour loan, sometimes known as a one hour RAL (Refund Anticipation Loan). Do you need to make several smaller payments instead of one big one? Look for a RAL installment loan. Do you anticipate having to borrow against your refund again in the near future? You may need a RAL Line of Credit. Keep in mind that not all loan types are available in all locations or from all lenders.
5. You are still responsible for filing your own taxes so that you will have the money to repay the tax refund advance.
Most leading sites are just geared to connecting you with approved lenders. They do not complete your taxes for you or offer tax advice. You are solely responsible for either completing your taxes yourself or for finding a tax service to do it for you. Until your taxes are filed, your refund will not be processed. When your refund is processed, it will come directly to you—either by mail or by direct deposit depending on what you choose. You are responsible for making sure that the funds are in place to repay the tax refund advance on its prearranged due date. Not doing so can result in additional fees and significant penalties.
Now you know the facts, and you're ready for a tax refund advance.
You've made the decision to apply for your tax refund advance, and you're wondering where you go from here. It couldn't be easier! Click here to complete the quick application with some very basic information about yourself and the bank account where you want the money deposited. What are you waiting for? Apply now and have the money you need by tomorrow.
Five Things You Need to Know About Getting a Tax Refund Advance Loan, By Scott Lobo -