Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
4 Times When Using an Income Tax Loan is the Smart Choice
1. You’re about to be overdrawn at the bank, but payday is still a few days awayAn income tax loan can get you the cash you need, in about 24 hours or less, so that you can pay the bills until your next paycheck comes in. What’s the other option? To overdraw your bank account, which is something you want to avoid if possible. Bank fees are high and when you overdraw the bank is not very forgiving. You’ll pay for it, so a quick personal loan just makes more sense.
2. You have a big bill to pay tomorrow, and an income tax loan can get you cash in timePaying bills on time is so important. Being late with a payment costs you money in late fees, but also costs you points on your credit score. That loss of points can hurt you even more in the long run. With an income tax loan, though, you can get the cash you need to pay a bill, even if it’s due really soon. The application takes a couple of minutes to complete, approval takes 90 seconds, and the cash gets deposited to your bank account by the next business day. Get that bill taken care of, on time.
3. You know you have a tax refund coming eventually, but you could really use it nowYou don’t have to have a tax refund on the way to get approved for an income tax loan, but if you do, it just makes sense to get that cash sooner if it can help you. Having the money now could mean paying bills on time, not being late with the rent, or it could mean being able to invest in a great opportunity that you would otherwise have to pass on.
4. An income tax loan can pay for that emergency expenseincome tax loan today, all you need to do is complete a simple application, either through our mobile app or online.
4 Times When Using an Income Tax Loan is the Smart ChoiceBy Heather Wilson -
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Five Things You Need to Know About Getting a Tax Refund Advance Loan
|A tax refund loan is a great |
way to get the cash you need
You may be one of the millions of Americans each year who are looking forward to your tax refund. The money is—after all –your money. The government is merely giving it back to you after months of holding it for you. Some look at their tax refund as special pot of gold that comes once a year and can be used for any purpose. But there are times when you need that pot of gold before your income tax refund has actually arrived. A tax refund advance can put the cash in your pocket.
1. A tax refund advance is easy to obtain.
If you are in need of money right now, why not tap into that tax refund you'll be receiving from the IRS? A tax refund advance is the answer, and it can be obtained online with a simple application that takes only a few minutes to complete. And best of all, there is no need to fax documents or even have your credit checked. The whole process is quick and easy.
2. You can get your cash faster with a tax refund advance.
A tax refund advance simply gets you the cash you need in advance of your refund. Generally, you apply online through a lending website which connects you with direct lenders who usually can lend up to $1000. You can apply for the loan at your own convenience, any time of the night or day. The application process is fast, you usually get an answer within minutes, and (if you agree to the terms of the loan), you get your cash in a matter of hours.
3. A tax refund advance is safe, if you use the right website.
Today, many people are worried about protecting their personal information—and with good reason. That is why it is important to select a lending website that uses encryption and high levels of data security. One such website is IncomeTaxAdvances.com, one of the oldest and best known tax advance websites. They are well known for helping folks just like you find the best deal on tax refund advances.
4. You can choose from several types of tax refund advances.
With an ordinary tax refund advance, you get your money in a few hours or by the next business day, and you repay it in one lump sum at a date specified in your contract. However, there are other types of tax refund loans. If you need your cash even faster, choose a one-hour loan, sometimes known as a one hour RAL (Refund Anticipation Loan). Do you need to make several smaller payments instead of one big one? Look for a RAL installment loan. Do you anticipate having to borrow against your refund again in the near future? You may need a RAL Line of Credit. Keep in mind that not all loan types are available in all locations or from all lenders.
5. You are still responsible for filing your own taxes so that you will have the money to repay the tax refund advance.
Most leading sites are just geared to connecting you with approved lenders. They do not complete your taxes for you or offer tax advice. You are solely responsible for either completing your taxes yourself or for finding a tax service to do it for you. Until your taxes are filed, your refund will not be processed. When your refund is processed, it will come directly to you—either by mail or by direct deposit depending on what you choose. You are responsible for making sure that the funds are in place to repay the tax refund advance on its prearranged due date. Not doing so can result in additional fees and significant penalties.
Now you know the facts, and you're ready for a tax refund advance.
You've made the decision to apply for your tax refund advance, and you're wondering where you go from here. It couldn't be easier! Click here to complete the quick application with some very basic information about yourself and the bank account where you want the money deposited. What are you waiting for? Apply now and have the money you need by tomorrow.
Five Things You Need to Know About Getting a Tax Refund Advance Loan, By Scott Lobo -
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Tax Return Advance lender’s top 3 ways to get your refund faster
1). Tax Return Advance lenders suggest filing online. Filing online can dramatically impact how fast you receive your return. On average it takes around three days for your file to find its way into its designated IRS mailbox. Once there it has to be manually sorted and filed. An online file skips those steps. You could get your return a week earlier if you send it over the web.
2). Tax Return Advance lenders suggest signing up for direct deposit. When you opt for direct deposit, you’ll receive your money as soon as the IRS finishes with your return. You won’t have to wait for the IRS to mail it.
3). Apply for a Tax Return Advance. According to our Tax Return Advance lenders, most people will receive their IRS return within 3-4 weeks even if they file online and chose direct deposit. If you need the amount of your return before that time, our lenders suggest applying for a Tax Return Advance. As long as you have a job and a bank account, you can be approved.
How much does a tax return advance cost?We match you with the best tax return advance lenders available online today and we match you based upon the information you provide on the application. Not knowing what lender will fund your loan, we have no way of knowing what the loan rate will be. Having said that, once you apply and are approved you will be redirected to the lenders loan document which will clearly show your loan rate and repayment terms. If you accept the rate and terms then the lender will require you to accept the loan and the loan will then be funded. However, if you do not want to accept the rate and terms that the lender is offering then don't accept the loan and it costs you nothing.
How do I apply for a Tax Return Advance?Visit our easy application page to see how large a tax return advance you could get! The entire process takes less than 5 minutes to complete and approval is nearly instant. Apply now, using our secure application, at IncomeTaxAdvances.com
Tax Return Advance lender’s top 3 ways to get your refund faster, By Scott Lobo