Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
What is an Income Tax Refund Advance?
Income Tax Refund Advances Help You Through an Unexpected Budget CrunchNot everyone is good at budgeting – a lot of us just pay bills as they come in and hope for the best. But even those who budget carefully will find themselves in situations where they wish it were tax time and they could look forward to that annual windfall. Hourly jobs such as retail and food service are notorious for having changeable schedules – and in the restaurant business in particular, tips can be great one week and nonexistent the next. Then of course there are bills – heating bills in the winter, cooling bills in the summer. Kids need new clothes, sports gear, and money for school projects and class trips. Income tax refund advances can provide the cash you need for those things and more – car repairs, holiday celebrations, emergency dental work – while not interfering with receiving the refund you’re looking forward to spending in the springtime. No matter what your particular financial obstacle is, you can have cash waiting in your bank account as soon as tomorrow so you can move forward taking care of your life and your family, stress-free!
Save Money with an Income Tax Refund Advanceincome tax refund advance, you get the cash you need to cover the unexpected expense, and repay it with your next paycheck or two. No ongoing debt or interest, and you get to look forward to your tax refund like always!
What is an Income Tax Refund Advance?By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
What Are Tax Refund Loans?
Online Tax Refund Loans Versus Loans From the Big Chain Tax Prep CompaniesUntil not long ago, if you wanted to get an advance on your income tax refund, the answer was to take your return to be filed at one of the two main tax preparation companies. That wasn’t much use if you needed money at a different time of year, or weren’t ready to file your return yet. What’s more, those companies’ loans require that you sign your refund over to them as repayment, and subtract the fees and interest from the amount you actually receive in your loan check. With online tax refund loans, you receive the full amount you’re approved for, and never have to sign over your refund to anyone – it’s all yours and totally untouched by the lender. Not only can you borrow the amount you need and still look forward to receiving your refund after you file your return on schedule, but you can do so at any time of yer – even more than once a year.
Bad Credit is Ok for Tax Refund Loanstax refund loans provide the opportunity to both access credit before your score is restored as much as many lenders require, and actually work to help rebuild it by reporting timely payments to the credit bureau as a positive transaction. Apply today for tax refund loans and get you budget back on track in record time!
What Are Tax Refund Loans? By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance?
Snag an Income Tax Advance When You Know You Have a Refund ComingTax season is the high season for income tax advances, because it just makes sense. Whether or not you have actually filed your taxes, you probably have a good idea as to whether you will be getting a refund, breaking even, or if you will owe the government more money. If you do have a refund coming, you will have to wait for it, unless you take advantage of an income tax advance. It makes sense to get that money now if it will help you save in the long run. If it will help you avoid late fees, credit card debt, and other expenses, then getting that money sooner just makes good sense.
Use an Income Tax Advance When the Money Will Make Your Life EasierAnother great time to borrow through an income tax advance, whether it is tax season or not, is when extra money will ease some of the burdens in your life. When you have a repair to your home that just has to get done, like fixing a leaky roof or getting a new furnace before winter, when your rent is about to be late again and you run the risk of being evicted, or when you face the high fees associated with an overdrawn account or late bills, you can really use the extra cash. You should take advantage of a loan like this in situations that are so difficult, because it will make your life so much easier.
Grab an Income Tax Advance When Other Lenders Turn You Downincome tax advance is when traditional lenders, like bankers reject your loan application. Not all lenders will approve people with lower credit scores or little collateral. With our lenders you can get approved in spite of a low credit score, especially if you have a great job and a good income. These are the things that matter more to the lenders that approve our income tax advances. Get started today and see that, really, any time is a good time to get an income tax advance.
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance? By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation Loan
1. A refund anticipation loan is your refund, soonerWhen you’re expecting a refund after filing your taxes, you probably feel like you have free cash to spend. But, you have to wait and wait for it. Get it sooner by applying for a refund anticipation loan.
2. Get cash with less stressA refund anticipation loan is similar to a typical payday loan that you can get online. That means a quick, hassle-free, stress-free loan.
3. Use refund anticipation loan cash to tide you over until paydayYou can use this loan for anything, but what most people do is use the extra cash to make ends meet until payday. Instead of stressing over an empty bank account or begging your boss for an advance, use a refund anticipation loan.
4. Get cash for unexpected billsThese tax refund anticipation loans provide you with cash that can help out in an emergency situation, when you have those bills you didn’t realize were heading your way.
5. A refund anticipation loan gives you that extra spending cashWhen money is tight, sometimes you just want a little extra cash for the fun stuff. Buy that coffee you have been doing without or take your kids out to the movies at the weekend.
6. You get peace of mindA tax refund anticipation loan provides peace of mind because having cash on hand means being prepared. It’s stressful to not have money, but with this loan you can eliminate that stress.
7. With a refund anticipation loan, you don’t have to worry about credit score
8. You can apply at your convenienceA great benefit of a refund anticipation loan from our lenders is that you can apply with a mobile app, so do it any time and from anywhere you have your phone and a signal.
9. Get refund anticipation loan cash as early as tomorrowNeed that cash tomorrow? You probably can get it, thanks to a refund anticipation loan. Most of our borrowers get the cash within 24 hours.
10. Enjoy your week now that you have a refund anticipation loanThe best benefit of all is that a refund anticipation loan is quick and easy, so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your week.
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation LoanBy Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Tax refund loans make holiday time easier!
What’s a tax refund loan, you ask?A tax refund loan is a way to access your income tax refund before you’ve even filed your return. It’s a loan, obviously, but you can base the amount you ask for on what you expect to receive in your refund, so you know you can afford it!
Here’s how it works – fast, simple, and convenient!The application and entire approval process are online, so you don’t need to take time off from work or rearrange your schedule. Apply at any time that’s convenient for you – and from almost anywhere! If you have internet access – including on your smartphone – you have everything you need. Just fill out the quick three-step application and click Submit. Your info will go directly to the lenders to be matched up with the one who offers the best tax refund loan product for you. You do not need to provide a copy of your tax return – current or past. No financial statements. No credit references. No collateral. One of the keys of a tax refund loan application is simplicity!
Bad credit? That’s totally ok!Most lenders working with tax refund loans do not run a standard credit check from one of the “big three” credit bureaus. Instead, they will use their own proprietary set of criteria to determine that you are reasonably able to repay the amount you are asking for.
Approval in just 90 seconds!That’s correct – less than two minutes from the time you submit your application form, you will receive approval notification right in your browser. All the information you need will be provided, including a loan agreement that can be signed online – nothing to print, mail, or fax.
Cash in hand within 24 hours!Our lenders work fast! Depending on the time and day of the week you apply, you can have your loan funds available in your own bank account less than 24 hours from when you submit your application.
Get started right away!tax refund and make the season brighter today!
Tax refund loans make holiday time easier! By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
One Income Tax Advance Loan Can Solve A Dozen Financial Problems at Once!
Don’t Make These Errors On Your Income Tax Advance Loan Application!income tax advance loan is quick, simple, and convenient, but make sure you meet the basic qualifications and that all the info on your application is clear and correct!
One Income Tax Advance Loan Can Solve A Dozen Financial Problems at Once! By Scott Lobo -