Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance?
Snag an Income Tax Advance When You Know You Have a Refund ComingTax season is the high season for income tax advances, because it just makes sense. Whether or not you have actually filed your taxes, you probably have a good idea as to whether you will be getting a refund, breaking even, or if you will owe the government more money. If you do have a refund coming, you will have to wait for it, unless you take advantage of an income tax advance. It makes sense to get that money now if it will help you save in the long run. If it will help you avoid late fees, credit card debt, and other expenses, then getting that money sooner just makes good sense.
Use an Income Tax Advance When the Money Will Make Your Life EasierAnother great time to borrow through an income tax advance, whether it is tax season or not, is when extra money will ease some of the burdens in your life. When you have a repair to your home that just has to get done, like fixing a leaky roof or getting a new furnace before winter, when your rent is about to be late again and you run the risk of being evicted, or when you face the high fees associated with an overdrawn account or late bills, you can really use the extra cash. You should take advantage of a loan like this in situations that are so difficult, because it will make your life so much easier.
Grab an Income Tax Advance When Other Lenders Turn You Downincome tax advance is when traditional lenders, like bankers reject your loan application. Not all lenders will approve people with lower credit scores or little collateral. With our lenders you can get approved in spite of a low credit score, especially if you have a great job and a good income. These are the things that matter more to the lenders that approve our income tax advances. Get started today and see that, really, any time is a good time to get an income tax advance.
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance? By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation Loan
1. A refund anticipation loan is your refund, soonerWhen you’re expecting a refund after filing your taxes, you probably feel like you have free cash to spend. But, you have to wait and wait for it. Get it sooner by applying for a refund anticipation loan.
2. Get cash with less stressA refund anticipation loan is similar to a typical payday loan that you can get online. That means a quick, hassle-free, stress-free loan.
3. Use refund anticipation loan cash to tide you over until paydayYou can use this loan for anything, but what most people do is use the extra cash to make ends meet until payday. Instead of stressing over an empty bank account or begging your boss for an advance, use a refund anticipation loan.
4. Get cash for unexpected billsThese tax refund anticipation loans provide you with cash that can help out in an emergency situation, when you have those bills you didn’t realize were heading your way.
5. A refund anticipation loan gives you that extra spending cashWhen money is tight, sometimes you just want a little extra cash for the fun stuff. Buy that coffee you have been doing without or take your kids out to the movies at the weekend.
6. You get peace of mindA tax refund anticipation loan provides peace of mind because having cash on hand means being prepared. It’s stressful to not have money, but with this loan you can eliminate that stress.
7. With a refund anticipation loan, you don’t have to worry about credit score
8. You can apply at your convenienceA great benefit of a refund anticipation loan from our lenders is that you can apply with a mobile app, so do it any time and from anywhere you have your phone and a signal.
9. Get refund anticipation loan cash as early as tomorrowNeed that cash tomorrow? You probably can get it, thanks to a refund anticipation loan. Most of our borrowers get the cash within 24 hours.
10. Enjoy your week now that you have a refund anticipation loanThe best benefit of all is that a refund anticipation loan is quick and easy, so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your week.
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation LoanBy Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Tax refund loans make holiday time easier!
What’s a tax refund loan, you ask?A tax refund loan is a way to access your income tax refund before you’ve even filed your return. It’s a loan, obviously, but you can base the amount you ask for on what you expect to receive in your refund, so you know you can afford it!
Here’s how it works – fast, simple, and convenient!The application and entire approval process are online, so you don’t need to take time off from work or rearrange your schedule. Apply at any time that’s convenient for you – and from almost anywhere! If you have internet access – including on your smartphone – you have everything you need. Just fill out the quick three-step application and click Submit. Your info will go directly to the lenders to be matched up with the one who offers the best tax refund loan product for you. You do not need to provide a copy of your tax return – current or past. No financial statements. No credit references. No collateral. One of the keys of a tax refund loan application is simplicity!
Bad credit? That’s totally ok!Most lenders working with tax refund loans do not run a standard credit check from one of the “big three” credit bureaus. Instead, they will use their own proprietary set of criteria to determine that you are reasonably able to repay the amount you are asking for.
Approval in just 90 seconds!That’s correct – less than two minutes from the time you submit your application form, you will receive approval notification right in your browser. All the information you need will be provided, including a loan agreement that can be signed online – nothing to print, mail, or fax.
Cash in hand within 24 hours!Our lenders work fast! Depending on the time and day of the week you apply, you can have your loan funds available in your own bank account less than 24 hours from when you submit your application.
Get started right away!tax refund and make the season brighter today!
Tax refund loans make holiday time easier! By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
One Income Tax Advance Loan Can Solve A Dozen Financial Problems at Once!
Don’t Make These Errors On Your Income Tax Advance Loan Application!income tax advance loan is quick, simple, and convenient, but make sure you meet the basic qualifications and that all the info on your application is clear and correct!
One Income Tax Advance Loan Can Solve A Dozen Financial Problems at Once! By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
The Top Reasons Income Tax Advances Go Beyond Tax Season
Income Tax Advances Are for EveryoneUnlike some kinds of loans, income tax advances are very inclusive. You don’t have to be expecting a huge tax refund from the government or have a perfect credit store and collateral to offer. All you need to have is a good job history and a minimum income that is easy to achieve for most people.
You Can Use Income Tax Advances at Any TimeSince an income tax refund is not required to get you approved for these loans, you can take advantage of income tax advances at any time of year. Need money in June? Not a problem. Need cash for Christmas? You got it. Use these loans whenever you need cash and don’t worry about your potential refund.
Grab Cash for Whatever You Need with Income Tax AdvancesProbably the best reason to get income tax advances whenever, is that you get easy cash to solve your money problems. A lot of people use this money to make ends meet when payday is still a week away or to pay bills that came out of nowhere and weren’t expected. Whatever your specific need is, you can use these loans to take care of them.
Easy, Fast Cash is a Promise with Income Tax AdvancesThe easiest way to get cash is through our loans. It’s the fastest way to get cash too. It takes a few minutes to apply, less than 90 seconds to get approved, about an hour to make it official, and for most borrowers, less than 24 hours to see the cash show up in the bank. Never wait more than a day to get the cash you need when you can use income tax advances.
Income Tax Advances are Mobileincome tax advances at any time of year, you can easily access them at any time of day, and any day of the week. With a mobile app you can apply and get approved for the loans you need in the middle of the day, in the evening, over the weekend, or even when you wake up in bed sweating over money problems. Take advantage of these great loans today.
The Top Reasons Income Tax Advances Go Beyond Tax Season By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
4 Times When Using an Income Tax Loan is the Smart Choice
1. You’re about to be overdrawn at the bank, but payday is still a few days awayAn income tax loan can get you the cash you need, in about 24 hours or less, so that you can pay the bills until your next paycheck comes in. What’s the other option? To overdraw your bank account, which is something you want to avoid if possible. Bank fees are high and when you overdraw the bank is not very forgiving. You’ll pay for it, so a quick personal loan just makes more sense.
2. You have a big bill to pay tomorrow, and an income tax loan can get you cash in timePaying bills on time is so important. Being late with a payment costs you money in late fees, but also costs you points on your credit score. That loss of points can hurt you even more in the long run. With an income tax loan, though, you can get the cash you need to pay a bill, even if it’s due really soon. The application takes a couple of minutes to complete, approval takes 90 seconds, and the cash gets deposited to your bank account by the next business day. Get that bill taken care of, on time.
3. You know you have a tax refund coming eventually, but you could really use it nowYou don’t have to have a tax refund on the way to get approved for an income tax loan, but if you do, it just makes sense to get that cash sooner if it can help you. Having the money now could mean paying bills on time, not being late with the rent, or it could mean being able to invest in a great opportunity that you would otherwise have to pass on.
4. An income tax loan can pay for that emergency expenseincome tax loan today, all you need to do is complete a simple application, either through our mobile app or online.
4 Times When Using an Income Tax Loan is the Smart ChoiceBy Heather Wilson -