Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Don’t Wait On The IRS – Get Your Cash With A Tax Loan TodayTax loans are a way to get a loan on future income based on your anticipated tax refund. When you get a tax refund loan, you are approved and the amount is based on your expected tax refund. Our lenders offer the top service, technology, and convenience to help make getting a tax refund loan as easy and as fast as possible even if you have bad credit or no credit. We offer a tax loan with an instant quote, fast approval, no hard credit checks, and no employment verification. With our quick tax loan process, all you need to do is apply online using our simple tax loan application, and you can find cash deposited into your account in as quick as a few hours, and even the same day. When you get a tax refund loan, you are approved based on the expectation that you'll get a refund from the IRS. Knowing you have a refund and needing the cash makes it hard to wait for your hard-earned income. Don’t wait any longer to get your money, try a tax loan this year.
Tax Loans Are Nothing New – But Our 5-Minute Approval System Is!If you’re like most Americans, tax season can’t come soon enough. You’re either getting ready for a refund or you’re prepared and ready to get the task of finishing your tax return completed. If getting a refund is the reason you’re excited for tax season, then you might consider a tax loan this year to get your refund faster. You could get a tax loan as early as the day your refund is accepted by the IRS. Just imagine getting your refund the day you file. It sounds too good to be true but with a tax loan it isn’t. John Hewitt or other tax agencies didn’t invent the refund anticipation loan. That distinction belongs to Ross Longfield, who dreamed up the idea in 1987. Sadly, the idea is just now gaining momentum with the advent and popularity of online lending services. He may have invented the tax loan but we’ve revolutionized it with a streamlined application, speedy results, and a number of lenders ready to offer their services.
Getting A Tax Loan Is Faster & Easier Than Filing Your Taxes – Check One Off Your To-Do List!
Don’t Wait On The IRS – Get Your Cash A Tax Loan Today By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Having Trouble Keeping Up? Use A Tax Advance Loan To Get Your Money Now!tax refund advance! Tax Advance Loans are the fast way to get a cash advance online based on your tax refund. This type of product can also be called a tax refund cash advance or refund anticipation loan. In any case this is a loan based on income you will be receiving. With our quick tax advance loans all you need to do is apply and you could get a quote instantly, for a cash advance ONLINE. You can find cash deposited into your account in as quick as a few hours, and even the same day, with no employment verification, no credit check, and instant approval! It has never been easier to get a tax advance loan. Repay the loan when you get your refund check. That way your fee is lowest! ETaxLoan is a forerunner in providing tax advance loans to people of all credit scores. Even if you have bad credit we can help. If you have no credit at all we can assist. All it takes is a few minutes to apply to see if you have been approved for a loan through our instant approval process technology.
Don’t Let Uncle Sam Keep Your Cash – Tax Advance Loans Can HelpA tax refund advance loan is essentially a loan that you get in order to get your tax return money faster. Many taxpayers like to request a tax advance loan because it's quick — you can receive the money as soon as your tax return is accepted by the IRS. If you need cash right now and have income coming in, you can get a tax advance loan in hours. Use your tax advance loan to cover unexpected expenses and to help in the short-term! A tax advance loan is a cash advance based on upcoming income you will be receiving. It’s your tax refund, in this case, that is used as the future revenue you will be receiving, that allows you to get such a loan.
Live The Easy Life With Tax Advance Loans Through Our Website
Having Trouble Keeping Up? Use A Tax Advance Loan To Get Your Money Now!By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
How Do I Qualify for a Tax Loan?tax loan can be a great way to get extra cash. A lot of our borrowers use these loans to get money in between paydays, when they run out of cash but still have bills and other expenses. Some use the loans to pay for unexpected expenses that come up, like doctor bills or repair bills. Still others use the loans to take advantage of opportunities that cost money they don’t have. These sound like good ideas, right? But you may be wondering if you qualify. Here’s what you need to know.
A Tax Loan is Not Just for Tax SeasonSome people make the common mistake of assuming they cannot qualify for a tax loan outside of traditional tax season. This just isn’t true. Our lenders are aware of how taxes work and that they are not strictly paid or filed during the first few months of the year only. Some people get their taxes done early, while others get extensions and file months later. You can potentially qualify for a tax loan at any time of year.
You Don’t Have to Show Proof of a Pending Refund to Get a Tax LoanAnother assumption that isn’t true for tax loans is that you need to show proof that the IRS owes you a refund in order to qualify. A lot of people who use these loans feel more comfortable borrowing knowing that they have a chunk of money heading their way in the form of a refund. However, having a refund coming is not a qualifying factor for getting a tax loan. You could even owe the IRS money, and a tax loan can be one way to pay that bill.
Your Credit Score Isn’t Important for Qualifying for a Tax Loan EitherWith a lot of loans you do need to have a decent credit score from one of the three reporting agencies in order to qualify. This is not the case with these tax loans. Our lenders use a variety of factors to approve applications, but credit score is not an important one. In fact, they don’t even use the standard credit score to assess your credit, but use some alternatives instead. You don’t have to worry that your low credit score will prevent you from getting approved for a tax loan.
Do You Have a Job? That Can Get You Qualified for a Tax Loan
How Do I Qualify for a Tax Loan? By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
2017 Has Many Surprises And These Online Tax Loan Rates Are The Best One Yet!online tax loan, you can!
Brenda S. from Missouri Explains How An Online Tax Loan Made Her Summer Vacation Incredible“I’ve always lived ‘paycheck-to-paycheck’ as a single mom, but every single year, I’m able to treat myself to a nice dinner, new clothes, and much more when my tax return comes in. I usually file my taxes right away so I can get my check as early as possible but this year I left it for the last minute – and since I got an online tax loan, I don’t have to wait until the last minute to get my money! I filed my taxes yesterday and immediately got my online tax loan application filed as well, and I’ve got cash sitting in my bank account today just waiting for me to spend it! The application was easy – it took less than five minutes – and it basically just verified that I’m a US citizen, 18 or older, with a job and a bank account, and then it connected me with a lender who helped me finalize my loan! It was easier than I ever expected, and thanks to the online tax loan, I don’t have to sit around all summer pinching pennies – I get to spend my money and enjoy my life!”
When Randall H. Fell Up Hard Times, Online Tax Loans Helped Him Stay Afloat
2017 Has Many Surprises And These Online Tax Loan Rates Are The Best One Yet! By Mindy Lobo -
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
How to Get Approved for an Online Line of Creditonline line of credit. Here’s how to make it happen.
Get Online or Go Mobile to Apply for an Online Line of CreditThe first step is so easy. All you have to do to get started on an online line of credit is go online or pick up your phone to use the mobile app. Either way all you need is a one-page application. Fill out the information and click to submit it. From there the application goes to our lenders, a network of professional lenders with high approval rates.
Make Sure You Meet the Online Line of Credit Approval RequirementsThis part is easy too. It might be a good idea to check on these before you apply, but the truth is that most people who apply easily meet the requirements and get approved for these online line of credit loans. Unlike many other lenders, you don’t have to prove that you have an excellent credit score or that you earn a big income or have some valuable collateral. The basic requirements you need to prove are having a job, having an income that is regular and enough to be able to afford a small loan, being 18 years old or older, and having a bank account.
Wait, I Don’t Have to Show my Credit Score for an Online Line of Credit?For a lot of lenders, your credit score will be the first and main consideration when approving you or turning you down for a loan. With our lenders, though, the standard credit check just isn’t that important. To get approved you will need to show that you have a decent history with borrowing, but your lenders do that in an alternative way and look at a number of different factors. They don’t just look at that one credit number, which we know is not always as high as you want it to be.
Spend Less Time Waiting for Online Line of Credit Approval
How to Get Approved for an Online Line of CreditBy Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Don’t Wait Months For The IRS – Get An Income Tax Loan And Enjoy Cash Today!income tax loan and get cash in your account fast.
Income Tax Loans Are Easier Than Ever To Qualify For – Using Our Industry SecretMost short-term loans are high-risk, so banks and lenders require extensive tax documents, paystubs, bank account statements and nearly perfect credit. Since an income tax loan is based on a refund check you’ll be spending anyways, it’s easier than ever for us to qualify people with bad credit without asking for a down payment or collateral. We’ll never ask you to risk your valuable belongings, family heirlooms, or your car or home just to get cash. In fact, to qualify for an income tax loan, all you have to do is these three things: be a citizen who is 18 or older, have a job, and have a bank account. Seriously, that’s it! As long as you have those boxes checked off, you could get up to $5000 in your bank account as soon as today!
The Government Is Slow, But We’ll Give You Cash In 24 Hours With An Income Tax Loan!
Don’t Wait Months For The IRS – Get An Income Tax Loan And Enjoy Cash Today!By Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
6 Reasons People Use Income Tax Advancesincome tax advances inspire you.
1. People Get Income Tax Advances to Cover Expenses until PaydayLike a payday loan, income tax advances can act as the perfect stop gap between running out of cash and getting a new paycheck on Friday. A lot of people use these loans to cover the usual weekly expenses when they run out of money with payday still several days in the future.
2. Some Use Income Tax Advances to Spend Their Refunds EarlierOther borrowers use income tax advances as a way to get their tax refunds sooner. The IRS can take weeks, or in some cases even more than a month, to send out refund checks. This is especially true if you make an error on your tax return. Some people also use these loans before they even file. If you don’t have time to file until the last minute, these loans allow you to get your refund anyway.
3. Income Tax Advances Help with the Work CommuteSome people turn to our income tax advances simply to make sure they can still get to work. It’s a problem people with more money never have to worry about, but when you live paycheck to paycheck, it’s important to not miss a day of work. A quick loan can get your care fixed right away if it breaks down or pay for gas.
4. People Turn to Income Tax Loans for Unexpected BillsA really common reason to use loans like these is to pay for things that come up unexpectedly, like when your furnace goes out in the middle of the winter, for example. Income tax loans provide quick and easy cash for difficult situations like this and many people turn to them to cover these emergency costs.
5. Some People Use Income Tax Loans to Avoid Asking Family for MoneyOne of the most embarrassing things about running short of cash is family or friends finding out. Even worse is asking them for money. A lot of people prefer to turn to loans like these income tax loans as an alternative to asking loved ones for cash.
6. People Use Income Tax Advances When Bank Loans Just Aren’t an Option
6 Reasons People Use Income Tax AdvancesBy Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Payday Cash Loans Equal Financial Freedompayday cash loans, all that changes and you have the freedom to make better money choices.
Almost Anyone Can Qualify for Payday Cash LoansA lot of people say that payday loans are bad, for a lot of reasons, but these are the same people who have the freedom to make a lot of financial choices. Many people don’t have those freedoms. Their financial choices are much more limited, primarily because they don’t qualify for traditional lending, and that can be very limiting. With payday cash loans, though, nearly anyone can qualify and that opens up the door to so many more opportunities. The main requirements for getting approved include having a job and a reasonable minimum income and having a bank account. Most people can meet these requirements.
With Payday Cash Loans, You Can Always Access CashWhat is so freeing about being able to get payday cash loans, is simply that it means you can access cash whenever you need it. People with enough money or access to traditional lending don’t realize that this is a freedom they take for granted. There are so many hardworking Americans who struggle with money and to be able to get a little bit of cash during a difficult time means greater financial freedom. When your paycheck runs out before payday, when you realize you forgot to pay an important bill, or when an emergency arises that adds another, unexpected bill to your week, you can actually get the cash to take care of the problem.
Payday Cash Loans Offer Quick Money Solutions
Payday Cash Loans Equal Financial Freedom By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Everything You Need to Know about Tax Extensions and Refund Anticipation Loansrefund anticipation loans since by putting off filing you will also be putting off getting your refund. Here’s everything you need to know about both and how to get them.
Anyone Can Get a Tax Extension and a Refund Anticipation LoanYou don’t have to be special in any way to qualify for a tax extension, or for a tax refund anticipation loan. You don’t have to prove that something devastating happened—like a tornado wiped out your house, for instance, in early April. You only have to fill out the right form to get that extension. Find the right form online at the IRS website, fill it out, submit it, and you could be looking at a six-month extension, six months before you actually have to file your taxes.
There Are Good Reasons to Get a Tax Extension and a Refund Anticipation LoanBeing too lazy to do your taxes is not really the best reason to get an extension, but there are valid and smart reasons to consider it. The most important one is that it gives you the chance to make sure you have all the necessary information and that you can complete the necessary forms with the greatest accuracy. The IRS wants you to get it right, and if your finances are complicated, getting an extension may just be a smart move. Also smart is getting a refund anticipation loan so that you can get and spend your refund without waiting another six months.
There is No Fee for a Tax Extension or for Accessing Refund Anticipation LoansA tax extension is an extension of the deadline of April 15. This means you will not be filing late if you get permission for an extension, so there should be no fees associated with it. You do, however, have to pay an estimated amount of what you think you’ll owe the government, if you owe anything. For a tax refund anticipation loan, you don’t have to pay a fee. Just fill out the application for the loan and you can work with any one of our lenders for free.
Even with an Extension, You Can Get Your Refund with Refund Anticipation Loans
Everything You Need to Know about Tax Extensions and Refund Anticipation LoansBy Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
3 Ways Americans Use Tax Refund Advances To Improve Their Budgettax refund advance, you just have to be 18 or older, a citizen, with a bank account and a job. You can even apply from any computer, tablet, or smartphone, so you can apply discreetly without asking anyone for help or taking time out of your busy day.
1. Tax Refund Advances Give You Money That You’ll Spend AnywaysNo matter your plans or reasons for getting a tax refund advance, it’s one of the safest and best ways to get cash now. It’s money you’ll spend anyways, but because of the slowness of the federal government, you have to wait weeks or even months for that check to show up! If you’re tired of letting life pass you by while you wait for that federal refund check, use a tax refund advance to get your thousands deposited directly into your bank account in 24 hours or less. The tax refund advance is your money that you earned by working hard – don’t let the government force you to wait to enjoy it!
2. Use A Tax Refund Advance To Pay Off Holiday DebtBy now, most people have paid off their holiday debt and bills, but if you’re one of the many that are still struggling with those last few pesky payments, avoid late fees and expensive penalties with a tax refund advance! You can apply online and have your tax refund advance deposited almost immediately into your bank account so you can pay everything off completely without worrying about interest or costly late payments. Keep your head above water with a tax refund advance and let your money work for you instead of the other way around!
3. Treat Yourself Without Having To Wait With A Tax Refund Advance
3 Ways Americans Use Tax Refund Advances To Improve Their Budget By Mindy Lobo -
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
4 Reasons to File Early and Then Use Income Tax Loansincome tax loans wisely. Here are some reasons you should consider getting on your taxes right now.
1. Get it out of the Way and Enjoy Income Tax Loans CashOne of the best reasons to do your taxes early is just to get them out of the way. It’s a chore and a burden, and waiting to do it is like having a weight hanging over your head. Why would you do that to yourself when you could get it done in one day and not have to think about it again until next year? Procrastination seems like the easy option, but it really only adds more stress to your already busy life. And, besides, by getting your filing out of the way sooner means enjoying the cash from income tax loans sooner.
2. Avoid the Rush, Save MoreWhen you wait to file your taxes until the last minute, you end up rushing to get them done. You don’t have another option; you have to get them done by the deadline, so you speed through it. And guess what happens? You are much more likely to make mistakes. When you make mistakes, you are likely to miss out on savings. Filing late or at the last minute actually costs you money. File now, get it over with, and take the time to do it right. By not rushing you also have time to consider how you can use income tax loans to make smart money decisions.
3. Filing Online is So Easy, and so is Getting Income Tax LoansAnother great reason to get done with your tax filing early is that with online tax preparation programs, it’s really easy. There is no real reason to put it off when you have this option that is convenient, simple, fast, and easy. And using online tax programs usually saves people money. So, why not do it now? The same can be said about income tax loans. We make them really easy so that all you have to do is go online to complete a short application and let a lender do the rest of the work to get you quick and easy refund cash now.
4. Income Tax Loans Give You Cash to Spend Now
4 Reasons to File Early and Then Use Income Tax Loans By Eric Knapp -
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
3 Times IncomeTaxAdvances.com Reviews Inspired Someone to BorrowIncomeTaxAdvances.com reviews have convinced others that these loans just made sense. To allay some of your fears and soothe your doubts, find out what our satisfied borrowers have to say.
When IncomeTaxAdvances.com Reviews Convinced You This Was Not Long-Term DebtIf you read through our IncomeTaxAdvances.com reviews, you’ll start to see a pattern emerge. What you’ll see is that these loans are short-term loans. It can be daunting to think that taking out a loan may mean being in debt and making payments for months, or longer. You don’t have to worry about that with our loans. These are short-term loans that will only have you in debt for a week or two. You can repay with your very next paycheck and have the debt off your mind quickly.
When IncomeTaxAdvances.com Reviews Reassured You That You Could Afford This LoanAnother reason you may hesitate to get this loan is because you are worried that it will be too expensive, that you will struggle to afford the interest rate. The truth is that interest rates may be higher than with other, longer-term loans, but that doesn’t mean you’ll pay more. From IncomeTaxAdvances.com reviews, you can see that borrowers find these loans to be affordable and easy to repay. With a shorter loan term, the interest amount that you pay in total is really very low. Almost any working person can afford this loan.
When IncomeTaxAdvances.com Reviews Showed You How Easy These Loans Are
IncomeTaxAdvances.com ReviewsBy Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Instant Personal Loans In 2017 Are Easier Than Everinstant personal loans caught up to the rest of us?
Stay On Top Of Bills And Finances With Instant Personal LoansWhether you need extra cash to help pay expensive utility bills, to call a professional in for emergency car or appliance repairs, for medical expenses, or even just to have some money for regular living expenses – an instant personal loan can solve your problems and ease your mind in less time than it takes to check social media! Our instant personal loans are unsecured, so you can get cash fast without having to risk your car, your expensive television, or your house. Even if you have bad credit, you could get approved and have thousands of dollars deposited into your bank account within 24 hours. Don’t waste time trying to jump through hoops for your local bank or other old-fashioned lending institutions. Apply online for an instant personal loan through our safe and secure application today!
For People With Bad Credit, Instant Personal Loans Save Time and Money
Instant Personal Loans In 2017 Are Easier Than Ever By Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
3 Best Ways To Spend Your Refund Anticipation Loan This Springrefund anticipation loans can make your life as easy as pie. You can eliminate the long wait completely just by filling out our five-minute online application, and start enjoying your tax refund immediately instead of waiting months and months for your own money!
1) Use Your Refund Anticipation Loan To Fix Things UpHarsh winter conditions can really do a number on vehicles and houses, and it’s important to take care of them and keep them reliable and in good shape. Is your family car running a little slower because of the cold temperatures? Refund anticipation loans take the wait off your shoulders – you don’t have to sit around hoping everything will work out. You can fix things immediately instead of worrying about them when you use a refund anticipation loan to get your money today instead of in May! Whether it’s a burst pipe, worn out tires, or a burnt out water heater – use a refund anticipation loan to fix any problem, big or small.
2) Spend Money Now With A Refund Anticipation LoanOne of the best things about a tax refund is the most simple – it’s a refund. It’s a lump sum of money that you can do anything with while keeping your normal budget under control. The same could be said about refund anticipation loans except for one major difference: you never, ever have to wait around for your refund anticipation loan! It only takes a few minutes to fill out our easy online application, which you can do from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. That’s right – you can get an approval in less than five minutes, and one of our experienced lenders will contact you immediately to finalize your loan and deposit cash directly into your bank account. Instead of waiting months and months, you’ll see the refund anticipation loan money in your bank account in as little as 1 hour. Refund anticipation loans are perfect for treating yourself without waiting all spring.
3) Refund Anticipation Loans Let You Buy Anything You Want
3 Best Ways To Spend Your Refund Anticipation Loan This Spring By Heather Wilson -
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
How to Improve Your Life, Lower Your Taxes, and Use Tax Loanstax loans.
Relocate to Pay Fewer Taxes and Let Tax Loans Help You Get ThereIf you have been thinking of relocating, now may be the perfect time to do it. Maybe moving will put you closer to family or close friends, or you have always dreamed of living somewhere sunny and warm. Whatever your dream is for where to live, you can do it, and you can make taxes work for you while doing it. Use tax loans now to help you relocate and deduct your moving expenses from your taxes. The only requirement for deducting is that you work and that your move is related to getting a new job.
Go Back to School, Thanks to Tax LoansAnother great way to improve your life is to learn something new. It could be just for self-improvement, or it could put you in a position to get a better job. Either way, you can take advantage of tax credits when you continue your education. The Lifetime Learning Credit applies to any kind of class, whether it leads to a degree or not. Pay for the tuition with tax loans and then use the credit to lower that bill.
Finally Buy a House, and Tax Loans Can Help
How to Improve Your Life, Lower Your Taxes, and Use Tax Loans By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Spend Your Own Money Today With Income Tax Return Loansincome tax return loans. Our application takes much less time to complete than filing your taxes, and you don’t have to look for any documents or hold onto any boring forms! Just take five minutes to fill out our application and you could have an income tax return loan deposited in cash in YOUR bank account within 24 hours.
Our Income Tax Return Loans Are Easy To Apply ForWe know you’re probably tired of filling out forms and looking up information after filing your taxes – that’s why we’ve streamlined the loan process to make it as easy as possible for our clients to get an income tax return loan. You can fill out our application in less than five minutes using any computer, tablet, or even your mobile phone! The best part is that we don’t require any faxing, phone calls, or scanned documents – so you can rest assured that our process is fast, discreet, and simple. Our lenders are on hold 24/7 to help meet your financial needs and deposit cash directly into your bank account.
Don’t Miss Out On Another Opportunity – Get An Income Tax Return Loan Today
Almost Anyone Can Get An Income Tax Return LoanIf you’ve got less than perfect credit or a low credit score, there’s no reason to worry - our lenders are experienced and top rated by people just like you who took advantage of our income tax return loans and enjoyed quick, easy loans with no credit check or credit score requirements. We don’t do credit checks and we don’t require you to mail any documents or provide any collateral – you just have to be 18 years old or older, and be a citizen with a bank account and a source of income to qualify for one of our amazing income tax return loans. Enjoy life now instead of next month with an income tax return loan today!
Spend Your Own Money Today With Income Tax Return Loans By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
What Are Tax Refund Loans?
Online Tax Refund Loans Versus Loans From the Big Chain Tax Prep CompaniesUntil not long ago, if you wanted to get an advance on your income tax refund, the answer was to take your return to be filed at one of the two main tax preparation companies. That wasn’t much use if you needed money at a different time of year, or weren’t ready to file your return yet. What’s more, those companies’ loans require that you sign your refund over to them as repayment, and subtract the fees and interest from the amount you actually receive in your loan check. With online tax refund loans, you receive the full amount you’re approved for, and never have to sign over your refund to anyone – it’s all yours and totally untouched by the lender. Not only can you borrow the amount you need and still look forward to receiving your refund after you file your return on schedule, but you can do so at any time of yer – even more than once a year.
Bad Credit is Ok for Tax Refund Loanstax refund loans provide the opportunity to both access credit before your score is restored as much as many lenders require, and actually work to help rebuild it by reporting timely payments to the credit bureau as a positive transaction. Apply today for tax refund loans and get you budget back on track in record time!
What Are Tax Refund Loans? By Eric Knapp -
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance?
Snag an Income Tax Advance When You Know You Have a Refund ComingTax season is the high season for income tax advances, because it just makes sense. Whether or not you have actually filed your taxes, you probably have a good idea as to whether you will be getting a refund, breaking even, or if you will owe the government more money. If you do have a refund coming, you will have to wait for it, unless you take advantage of an income tax advance. It makes sense to get that money now if it will help you save in the long run. If it will help you avoid late fees, credit card debt, and other expenses, then getting that money sooner just makes good sense.
Use an Income Tax Advance When the Money Will Make Your Life EasierAnother great time to borrow through an income tax advance, whether it is tax season or not, is when extra money will ease some of the burdens in your life. When you have a repair to your home that just has to get done, like fixing a leaky roof or getting a new furnace before winter, when your rent is about to be late again and you run the risk of being evicted, or when you face the high fees associated with an overdrawn account or late bills, you can really use the extra cash. You should take advantage of a loan like this in situations that are so difficult, because it will make your life so much easier.
Grab an Income Tax Advance When Other Lenders Turn You Downincome tax advance is when traditional lenders, like bankers reject your loan application. Not all lenders will approve people with lower credit scores or little collateral. With our lenders you can get approved in spite of a low credit score, especially if you have a great job and a good income. These are the things that matter more to the lenders that approve our income tax advances. Get started today and see that, really, any time is a good time to get an income tax advance.
When is the Best Time to Get an Income Tax Advance? By Scott Lobo -
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation Loan
1. A refund anticipation loan is your refund, soonerWhen you’re expecting a refund after filing your taxes, you probably feel like you have free cash to spend. But, you have to wait and wait for it. Get it sooner by applying for a refund anticipation loan.
2. Get cash with less stressA refund anticipation loan is similar to a typical payday loan that you can get online. That means a quick, hassle-free, stress-free loan.
3. Use refund anticipation loan cash to tide you over until paydayYou can use this loan for anything, but what most people do is use the extra cash to make ends meet until payday. Instead of stressing over an empty bank account or begging your boss for an advance, use a refund anticipation loan.
4. Get cash for unexpected billsThese tax refund anticipation loans provide you with cash that can help out in an emergency situation, when you have those bills you didn’t realize were heading your way.
5. A refund anticipation loan gives you that extra spending cashWhen money is tight, sometimes you just want a little extra cash for the fun stuff. Buy that coffee you have been doing without or take your kids out to the movies at the weekend.
6. You get peace of mindA tax refund anticipation loan provides peace of mind because having cash on hand means being prepared. It’s stressful to not have money, but with this loan you can eliminate that stress.
7. With a refund anticipation loan, you don’t have to worry about credit score
8. You can apply at your convenienceA great benefit of a refund anticipation loan from our lenders is that you can apply with a mobile app, so do it any time and from anywhere you have your phone and a signal.
9. Get refund anticipation loan cash as early as tomorrowNeed that cash tomorrow? You probably can get it, thanks to a refund anticipation loan. Most of our borrowers get the cash within 24 hours.
10. Enjoy your week now that you have a refund anticipation loanThe best benefit of all is that a refund anticipation loan is quick and easy, so you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your week.
10 Benefits of Getting a Refund Anticipation LoanBy Heather Wilson -